Saturday, January 7, 2012

Free Burt's Bees Baby Gift Shipped for only $4.99 after $10 Vitacost Credit

Do you have a friend who is expecting and needs a baby shower gift shipped in a hurry? Head over to Vitacost where you can use my referral link to get a $10 credit if you're a new customer. With your credit, you can order the Burt's Bees Baby Bee Buttermilk Soap pack of three free using your $10 credit and pay just $4.99 for shipping.



They have many other Burt's Bees Products and Gift Sets to choose from. I got my order today (it shipped quickly) and the soap smells so good. I cannot wait to try it tonight. You could also use your credit to buy other products from companies like Aveeno, Kiss My Face, Chocolove, and tons more.

Here's my link to get started with your $10 credit: http://www.vitacost.com/Referee?wlsrc=rsReferral&ReferralActionId=612000159559

I'll get a credit too, so thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment