Saturday, March 5, 2011

My $2.99 Pampers Shopping Trip at Food Lion

Yeah! I've got my $2.99 Pampers from Food Lion. As promised on Food Lion's Facebook site, I was indeed able to use the Food Lion coupon and P&G coupon (Click to Read Diaper Deal Post).

 You cannot beat 31 diapers--Pampers at that--for less than 10 cents a piece!

Here's the receipt--you'll see the $3.00 off for my MVP card, $3.00 off the store coupon from Food Lion  Facebook, and my $2.00 P&G coupon. Ha! How funny to be excited about buying diapers.

Hurry, the three day sale at Food Lion started at 8:00 am on Friday. You can also go to Food Lion Baby Steps on Facebook, like them and scroll down to the first post for the $3.00 store coupon.

Please follow me on Twitter too--how sad to be there with no followers yet. I'll be adding more baby deals and sharing more about me soon. Search for Little Blogfish--you'll see the same image that's on the top of the blog.

Hope you're having a good day!
Little Blogfish --Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment